At Crystal Clear Timber Floors, we cater to the different flooring needs and requirements of individuals. Whether you need residential flooring or commercial flooring in Melbourne, our solutions will cater to every individual with different tastes and preferences.
Supreme Dental Care is a popular clinic in Glen Waverley VIC 3150, Australia, established in 2012. Services offered include General dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, orthodontics and more!
We have manufacturing unit of Barrier Tapes, Construction Tapes, Crowd Control Tapes, Fire & EMS Barricading, Industrial Tapes, Police Line Tapes, Race Course Barricading, Adhesive Tapes, Underground Tapes
- Non Detectable Underground, Telecom Tapes, Oil/Gas Line Tapes, Water/Sewer Line Tapes, warning Mesh
- Detectable Underground Warning Tapes,
Fire Safety Training Perth. Workplace emergency response procedure services from industry leading professionals. Contact us today on 1800 FIREWA.
Based in Caloundra and Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, we are experts in web design, branding, marketing and eCommerce websites, specialising in Wordpress.
Roadside Response provide on demand roadside assistance services to consumers, business & fleet providers throughout Australia. Our extensive network of independent and in-house service repairers are supported by our national 24/7 contact centre, allowing us to provide the vest best tailored roadside assistance - on demand, when and where you need it.
KG Training & Assessing provide high quality, specialised training for Mining and Construction.
Dr Somia is known for his unyielding dedication to his patients. Dr Somia takes considerable time to discuss options available with his patients before embarking on treatment to restore freshness, function and aesthetic balance.
His unique approach combines personal attention and clinical expertise with warmth, compassion and care.
Gordon Vet Hospital is an independently owned hospital that has been serving the North Shore for more than 40 years. We pride ourselves on providing professional pet care as well as compassion and understanding to all animals and their owners.
Our partners are David Loneragan and Scott Lackenby, who are supported by a wonderful team of experienced, caring vets and nurses. Many of our staff have been at Gordon Vet for many years. Therefore, you are guaranteed to be greeted by a familiar face who knows you and your pet well. It is a place where you and your pet are made to feel welcome.
Your Business card and one web page on eLanka Website
(Sri Lankan Businesses in Australia)
Please Chose eLanka Business Directory Listing type
|from the drop down list below, you can chose the option most suitable to your business|
eLanka advertising Frequently asked questions
1. Is my advertisement flyer only on eLanka website? No. We display your ad on eLanka website, we send your ad in our eLanka Newsletter and also display your ad on eLanka Facebook page. See different pricing options above on how you can promote your ad on eLanka website.
2. What is your member base? eLanka member base in all channels has been growing rapidly!. We have approx. 400 visitors to eLanka website per day, we have 10,000 eLanka member’s who receive the eLanka email newsletter EVERY week. We promote your flyer on eLanka Facebook page as well which has over 1000 subscribers.
3. What my advertising options? Your flyer (advertisement) will be promoted as follows:
Option 1 – If you have the ad on the main Home page then we will run the ad for 1 year for AU$ 400
Option 2 – If you have the ad on the Classifieds page then we will run the ad for 1 year for AU$300
Option 3 – If you have the small advertisement and you are a home based business, we will post your ad on our Business Directory, then we will run the ad for 1 year for AU$50.
4. How frequently is my ad sent in eLanka newsletter? The eLanka Newsletter is sent out Every Week. If you pay for Option 1 we will send your ad in the newsletter once a month (12 times in the year), If you chose Option 2 & 3 we will send your ad 3 times a year.
5. Do we get any delivery reports? We do not send out specific reports to you other than to the main sponsors of the website. The reason for this is we are obliged to provide them with visitor stats due to their sponsorship of the website. This is one of the reasons why for everyone else the advertising price is very low.
6. What basis is my ad rotated on eLanka website? eLanka’s main objective is to provide a very low cost entry to EVERY Sri Lankan business irrespective of the size or brand. This is the reason why advertising is very low price to give an equal entry point to any business – large or small. So we rotate the ads on a monthly basis on an algorithm such as: when an ad is first paid for, it is posted at the top of the respective page (eg: home page, classified page etc) for a week, then it moves down to position 2 or 3 next week. And moves down towards the bottom of the page until end of month and then every 6 weeks it moves back to the top. So an ad on average is at the top of the page about 6-7 times an year. So this is why the amount we charge is a flat rate, and not based on ‘if you pay more you get a higher spot concept’.
7.Compared to other websites and advertising eLanka advertising appears to be very cheap. Why is the price so low? eLanka is about giving every Sri Lankan and Businesses wishing to promote their product & service to the Sri Lankan Community, an equal opportunity to promote their product or service to the large eLanka visitor & member base. Our main revenue is via sponsorship by large organisations & well-wishers. This way, we can provide a low cost advertising option to help grow your business – product of service to every person who wishes to advertise on eLanka.
8. I would like to talk to someone to get further information. How can contact you to have a chat? We would always welcome a call or email from you.
· If you are based in Australia, please contact our Australian office: Email: Neil@eLanka.com.au ; phone Neil on 0402 905 275 or 02 9630 5362 (within Australia) (from overseas: +61 402905275 or +612 9630 5362)
What the different advertising options mean
Phone: Neil on 0402 905 275
(from overseas: +61 402905275)
eLanka website is open all cultured personnel to advertise your product or service to the Sri Lankans in Australia to interact and conduct productive business!