Date(s) - 29/03/2020 - 30/03/2020
6:00 pm - 12:00 am
The Epping Leisure & Learning Centre
Royal College Old Boys Association of NSW & ACT – AGM (29 March 2020)
RCOBA AGM & fellowship dinner is scheduled to be held on the 29 of March 2020.
Nominations to join the committee should be forwarded to the Secretary on or before 8th March 2020. Nomination form template will be sent in a separate email.
We have organised a scrumptious Sri Lankan buffet for a nominal price of $ 20 per person and drinks will be complimentary. Member spouses are invited for the networking event.
Venue: Epping Leisure & Learning Centre, Chambers Ct, Epping NSW2121
Date : Sunday, 29 March 2020
Time : 6:00 pm Networking & complimentary Drinks (AGM starts at 6.30 pm)
Dinner : Scrumptious Sri Lankan buffet – $20 per person
RSVP : 22nd March 2020 (you may contact any committee member)
A G M A G E N D A
- President will call the meeting to order
- School song
- Apologies for non-attendance
- President’s welcome address & Report
- Presentation and adoption of the annual financial report
- Election of new office bearers & appointment of Hon. Auditor under the guidance of Pro-term President
- Any other business – Notice of which should be sent in writing to the Hon Secretary 21 days before the AGM
RCOBA of NSW & ACT