LEAP Exercise classes – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST – POSTPONED TO MARCH
Hello all LEAP members,
Our exercise classes for seniors are returning face to face from 7 February 2022.
The City of Whittlesea’s Positive Ageing Team has partnered with Belgravia Leisure to once again provide some easy to do fun exercise classes for all people 55 and over living in the City of Whittlesea.
Classes will be held at the below venues
- Nick Ascenzo Community Centre, 2 Boronia Street Thomastown
- Mernda Community Activity Centre, 70 Mernda Village Drive Mernda.
- Whittlesea Community Activity Community Centre, 57 Laurel Street Whittlesea.
See attached document for more details on costs and class times.
Rules to join these classes have changed please refer to the below
- All participants need to contact positive ageing team via phone or via email ( mentioned below) and register their attendance prior to attending.
- All participants should be LEAP members and should be able to provide the LEAP card at the entrance as proof of membership – if you are a member and do not have the LEAP card contact Bianca on 9407 5913 to get your card re-issued.
- All participants should obtain a new doctor certificate and should submit to positive ageing team at the time of registering for these sessions. – Doctor’s certificate form attached here.
- All participants should be double vaccinated and be able to provide proof of vaccination at the entrance
If you have any questions about this please contact the positive ageing team on,
Telephone 9407 5913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org