BOOST CARE – find out if your loved one is eligible for government funded home care services in their own home – Sydney & Melbourne
Phone: 1300 845 766
Ageing independently at home is a priority for most older Australians.
Boost Care can help you find out if your loved one is eligible, for government funded home care services in their own home.
Home Care Package (HCP) is one of the key Government assistance given to older Australians.
HCP is provided to ensure that you can avoid nursing homes as long as you can and keep your dignity and independence at your own home.
Boost Care is an accredited provider of Home Care Packages (HCP)
We are a government approved home care package management and in-home care provider. We are also an approved provider of NDIS and can deliver services on a fee-for service basis.
- Many people who need home care are eligible for government funding to assist them. However, the information and requirements can be difficult to understand at the best of times.
- Don’t worry though, we are experts in navigating the process and can provide help and advice for you to obtain the funding your loved one is entitled to.
- We can help you with a free 30-minute consulting on how to apply for Government assessment
Services you can obtain from your Home Care Package,
- Personal Care – such as help with showering and hygiene
- Communication Support – such as help with using the phone, hearing aids or computers
- Dietary Support – such as help with nutrition and preparing meals
- Skin Care – such as bandages and dressings
- Continence Care – such as disposable pads, commode chairs and bedpans
- Mobility Support – such as crutches, handrails, wheelchairs and bed rails
- Support Services – such as cleaning, gardening and transport
- Social Support – such as help to take part in social activities and access emergency services
- Care Management – such as reviewing agreements and making sure services are suitable
- Clinical Care – such as nursing, podiatry, physiotherapy and hearing services