KOSALA JAYASINGHE REMITTANCES
I was doing remittances to Sri Lanka for twenty years but due to banks closing my accounts, I was forced to cease operations. Having received many requests from my former clients, I agreed to join an existing company to again provide remittance services to Sri Lanka..
I am pleased to advise that I have now joined Foxfire (www.foxfire.money). I am using the original mobile number 0418 556407. I used in my previous company but will not be using my old trading name of KAPRUKA and I don’t have access to your past records. The Facebook page and website are also unavailable.
In partnership with Foxfire, I will be operating under my own name as KOSALA JAYASINGHE REMITTANCES, and the process will be as follows:-
1. To open an account, you will need to supply ID documents that total at least 100 points. This is the same as when you open a bank account and will consist of ID documents such as:-
a) Drivers Licence and backside of the card number
c) Medicare Card
d) Proof of address such as a telephone or utility bill.
e) For amounts above $5,000, we need further documentation such as bank statements or income statements.
2. Every customer will be given your own bank account number into which you will need to deposit the funds to be transferred to your beneficiary..
3. The payment for the transfer also must be credited by internet banking from your account at the same time you transfer the funds to be remitted.
4. Full details of your beneficiary are also required. Their full name (no initials), address, mobile number, NIC and bank account details.
5. The remittance fee is $5 per transaction.
6. Rates are given to us by the Sri Lankan banks, Cargills and DFCC.
If you are interested in sending money through me, please send me your ID documents to
0418 556 407
1/1324 Centre Road, Clayton South 3169
You can also fill the form below with the details and
I will get in touch with you soonest!